Thanks again for backing Hellwitch: Hellbourne on Kickstarter! We are distributing our first 5% of backer surveys on Monday, December 3 and the remaining 95% of backer surveys will be distributed on Tuesday, December 4. Because some of you may be first-time backers on Kickstarter, we have prepared some helpful information on how to navigate and respond to your backer survey. STEP 1: SURVEY QUESTIONS Depending on
NEXT WEEK: BRACE YOURSELF FOR UNHOLY RUIN ON KICKSTARTER!
LADY DEATH: UNHOLY RUIN #1 INVADES KICKSTARTER NEXT WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23! Next week, we’re launching a new crowdfunding campaign for Lady Death: Unholy Ruin #1 on Kickstarter! Unholy Ruin #1 is a 48-page full color square-bound graphic novel that continues the ongoing story established by Coffin’s five previous Lady Death titles: Chaos Rules, Damnation Game, Extinction Express, Oblivion Kiss and Merciless Onslaught. Lady Death creator Brian Pulido and co-writer Mike MacLean (Lady Death, La Muerta) return as writers. Series artist Dheeraj Verma (Lady
LAST RITES SHIPPING UPDATE
Rewards for La Muerta #1: Last Rites will be shipping very soon! Here’s the latest scoop on fulfillment dates: SHIPPING THIS WEEK The following reward tiers will be distributed/shipped this week to backers with completed surveys: LAST RITES DIGITAL GRAPHIC NOVEL ($5)* LA MUERTA DIGITAL BUNDLE ($9)* LAST RITES GRAPHIC NOVEL IN SOFTCOVER ($20) LA MUERTA SOFTCOVER BUNDLE ($36) LAST RITES IN HARDCOVER ($40) LAST RITES SOFTCOVER & HARDCOVER BUNDLE
BRAND NEW PRINTS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDER AT LADY DEATH STORE!
A whole new slew of brand new 11×17″ prints are now available for purchase at Lady Death Store! NEW PRINTS! All new prints are priced at $15.00 each. LADY DEATH: CHAOS RULES STANDARD Artwork: Paolo Pantalena LADY DEATH: CHAOS RULES INFERNO Artwork: Jesse Wichmann LADY DEATH:
NEW PRINTS TO BE ADDED TO LADY DEATH STORE THIS FRIDAY!
Happy Wednesday! Starting this Friday at 9:00AM (Arizona), a whole new slew of brand new 11×17″ prints will be available for purchase at Lady Death Store! NEW PRINTS! All prints will be priced at $15.00 each. LADY DEATH: CHAOS RULES STANDARD Artwork: Paolo Pantalena LADY DEATH: CHAOS RULES INFERNO Artwork: Jesse Wichmann
MISS OUT ON THE EXTINCTION EXPRESS KICKSTARTER? THIS IS THE FINAL DAY FOR LAST-CHANCE PREORDERS!
This is just a friendly reminder that we will be closing last-chance preorders for Lady Death Extinction Express #1 Kickstarter items at 7:00PM MST (Arizona) tonight! If you missed last February’s Kickstarter campaign, these are the final few hours to preorder select items from the campaign! Visit the following link to get your preorders in before it’s too late: https://ld-extinctionexpress.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ALREADY BACKED THE KICKSTARTER LAST FEBRUARY If
EXTINCTION EXPRESS #1 BACKER SURVEYS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED!
If you backed the Lady Death: Extinction Express #1 Kickstarter, invitations to backer surveys are now distributed! Please check your inbox for your survey link! In case you did not receive an email invitation, you may also recover your survey by clicking this link and entering the email address you use in Kickstarter: https://ld-extinctionexpress.backerkit.com/ LAST CHANCE PREORDERS CLOSE MONDAY, APRIL 4 If you missed the Extinction Express #1 Kickstarter
SELECT ITEMS FROM DAMNATION GAME & ZACK KICKSTARTERS NOW AVAILABLE ON LADY DEATH STORE!
Did you miss out on the Lady Death: Damnation Game #1 and Zack the Zombie Exterminator Kickstarters? If you still haven’t gotten a chance to read the latest from Coffin Comics, we’re pleased to now offer select items from both campaigns at Lady Death Store! Quantities are limited! LADY DEATH: DAMNATION GAME #1 OFFERINGS LADY DEATH: DAMNATION GAME #1 – SOFTCOVER GRAPHIC NOVEL Interiors: Dheeraj Verma (pencils), Sabine Rich (color); Cover: Paolo Pantalena (pencils), Ula Mos (color). The
ZACK THE ZOMBIE EXTERMINATOR SURVEYS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED!
We’d like to thank everyone again for helping make Zack the Zombie Exterminator a reality! We have just begun distributing survey invitations to all backers. Here are few important tips regarding surveys, as well as information on how to still preorder Zack the Zombie Exterminator if you missed out on the campaign! 1. SURVEYS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED VIA BACKERKIT As with our previous two Kickstarter campaigns, we are handling our
COFFIN COMICS KICKSTARTER RECAP
A lot of you may have participated in our last two completed Kickstarter campaigns (Damnation Game and Zack the Zombie Exterminator), so here is some important recap information all in one place! LADY DEATH: DAMNATION GAME #1 The majority of the rewards from Damnation Game #1 have shipped, as of Friday, November 6. We thank everyone for their patience as we muscled through over 900 physical rewards shipments with a small crew! We