WHAO!!! Earlier today, wesurpassed $75,000 in pledges in the Damnation Game #1 Kickstarter and unlocked our fifth stretch goal! Let’s keep this momentum going! There are still 6 days to go!
Here’s a quick summary of all the stretch goal incentives you’ve all helped unlock to date:
- $40,000 LEVEL: (2) Campaign-exclusive 6 x 9″ Mini Prints by Greg Capullo and Dheeraj Verma (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
- $50,000 LEVEL: “Long Live Lady Death” vinyl bumper sticker (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
- $60,000 LEVEL: Lady Death “Do Not Disturb” door hanger (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
- $70,000 LEVEL: Foil logo enhancements on all copies of the standard softcover and hardcover graphic novels
- $75,000 LEVEL: A campaign-exclusive Damnation Game Commemorative Set, including a trading card, bookmark and vinyl sticker! (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
These stretch goals were all made possible because of your awesome contributions to the campaign! We are humbled by everyone’s support — THANK YOU!
A FRIENDLY REMINDER!
There are now less than 6 days remaining in the Damnation Game #1 Kickstarter! If you’re still thinking about pledging, you have until September 4 at 7:00PM PDT to get your pledge in!
The Richard Ortiz and Dheeraj Verma original drawings we added to the rewards lineup a couple of days ago will only be available during the campaign! We must have your pledges or add-on requests in prior to campaign close on September 4 in order to reserve them for you!
To add an original drawing to your existing Damnation Game pledge (priced at $100 each as add-ons), be sure to send us a message in Kickstarter.
Thanks again everyone for all your support! Have a rocking weekend!