Time’s running out! There are only two days left in the Lady Death: Damnation Game #1 Kickstarter!
Thanks again to everyone who has already helped make Damnation Game a reality! We love you guys! If you’re still thinking about pledging, keep in mind that the campaign ends at 7:00PM PDT on September 4!
We’ve reached several milestones over the course of the campaign and it’s not too late to get in on these great incentive items that will only be available during the Kickstarter:
- $40,000 LEVEL: (2) Campaign-exclusive 6 x 9″ Mini Prints by Greg Capullo and Dheeraj Verma (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
- $50,000 LEVEL: “Long Live Lady Death” vinyl bumper sticker (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
- $60,000 LEVEL: Lady Death “Do Not Disturb” door hanger (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
- $70,000 LEVEL: Foil logo enhancements on all copies of the standard softcover and hardcover graphic novels
- $75,000 LEVEL: A campaign-exclusive Damnation Game Commemorative Set, including a trading card, bookmark and vinyl sticker! (FREE to all backers pledging $20 or more!)
A pledge as little as $20 for the softcover graphic novel will get you all of the above if you get your pledge in by campaign close! We will begin fulfilling rewards in October — that’s only a month away!
REMINDER: ORTIZ & VERMA ORIGINAL DRAWINGS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE DURING THE CAMPAIGN!
The Richard Ortiz and Dheeraj Verma original drawings we added to the rewards lineup last Thursday will only be available during the campaign! We must have your pledges or add-on requests in prior to campaign close on September 4 in order to reserve them for you!
To add an original drawing to your existing Damnation Game pledge (priced at $100 each as add-ons), be sure to send us a message in Kickstarter.
Thanks again everyone for a ROCKING campaign! We can’t wait to send everything to press and get Damnation Game in everyone’s hands!