GREAT NEWS — Surveys are now distributed to all Damnation #1 Kickstarter backers! We’d like to take the time to go over a few important notes, as well as explain to those of you who missed out on the campaign how you can still get in on the action!
IF YOU PLEDGED DURING THE CAMPAIGN (AUGUST 5 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 4)
Thanks again for your generous support during the campaign! You helped make Damnation Game #1 a reality! Here’s what to expect:
- SURVEYS: Surveys were distributed today. Our surveys are conducted through BackerKit (not Kickstarter!). With that in mind, please keep on eye on your email inbox! Sometimes, emails from BackerKit can be marked as spam by some email programs. Another thing we’ve found is that if you use Gmail, it likes to shove emails from BackerKit into the “Promotions” tab. Completing your survey is very important because it is during your survey that we’ll collect your shipping address! Without your address, we can’t ship your rewards! Don’t be that guy or gal!
- SIGNATURES: The option to get your campaign reward items signed by Brian Pulido will be provided during your survey. A field will also be provided for any comments or special requests you may have. Please note that we cannot accommodate requests for specific serial numbers on limited editions.
- IF YOU ADDED ITEMS ON DURING THE CAMPAIGN WITH AN OVER PLEDGE: We’ve already accounted for your add-ons, if this applies to you. Your add-ons items will appear on an itemized list during your backer survey. There’s no need to re-add these items in BackerKit because we’ve already done that for you — unless of course, you wanted to add more!
- STRETCH GOAL INCENTIVES: If you pledged $20 or more during the Kickstarter campaign, you will be receiving the stretch goal incentives that were unlocked! You’ll be getting two exclusive Lady Death mini prints, a Lady Death vinyl bumper sticker, a Lady Death “Do Not Disturb” door hanger, PLUS a Commemorative Set that includes a Damnation Game #1 trading card, a vinyl sticker and bookmark! A mystery bonus incentive will also be included as our way of saying THANKS!
- BACKERKIT ADD-ONS: After you answer your survey questions, you will be given an opportunity to add additional items to your pledge in BackerKit. This is completely optional, but also consider that we’ve even added a few goodies to BackerKit that weren’t available during the Kickstarter campaign! Check them out! All BackerKit add-ons include FREE domestic (US) shipping!* An up-charge will apply to international backers. Finally, any add-ons purchased through BackerKit will require a credit/debit card or a PayPal account, but you will not be charged until BackerKit Lockdown on October 13. (more details in a bit!)
- IF YOUR PLEDGE PAYMENT FAILED IN KICKSTARTER: Don’t fret! If your pledge payment failed in Kickstarter, you can settle your balance in BackerKit! A balance due will appear during your backer survey if applicable. Your balance can be paid by credit/debit card or PayPal.
- BACKERKIT LOCKDOWN: We will be locking down the BackerKit for Damnation Game on Tuesday, October 13 at 6:00PM MST/Arizona (PDT). All completed surveys and BackerKit add-ons will be CLOSED at this time. So if you need to make changes to your survey responses, add-ons and/or shipping address, please do so prior to this lockdown! Also note that after this lockdown, all unsettled Kickstarter pledges will be assumed dropped.
*FREE domestic US shipping applies to all items that will be available in BackerKit, with the exception of the Lady Death 1/6 Scale Action Figure by Phicen, which is separately drop shipped by the manufacturer.
NOTE: If you pledged for a digital reward (e.g. the digital graphic novel), you will not receive a survey. But if you would like to also order a physical reward, a preorder store will be available until October 13.
IF YOU MISSED OUT ON THE CAMPAIGN
If you missed out on the Damnation Game #1 Kickstarter, you’ll still have a chance to get in on the action until October 13! Our BackerKit Preorder Store, where you can choose from a variety of campaign reward items that were available during the campaign, as well as a few extra goodies — is now LIVE! Here’s the link:
You can preorder items with any major credit/debit card. The best part is that you will not be billed until Tuesday, October 13 at 6:00PM MST/Arizona (PDT)! At this time, the BackerKit Preorder Store will be CLOSED. So go ahead — treat yourself! You DESERVE it! 😉
All rewards and add-ons will be fulfilled in the order that completed survey responses, add-on purchases and “last chance preorders” are received, starting Thursday, October 15. Please note that if you backed us during the Kickstarter campaign, it will take us approximately two weeks to fulfill the majority of the rewards. We thank everyone for their patience!
Kickstarter campaign backers with completed surveys will get first shipping priority. Any special requests you make on your backer survey may take us a bit longer to fulfill, so please bear with us!
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com!
Thanks again, everyone! YOU ALL TOTALLY ROCK!!!!