It might not be Halloween yet, but it’s close enough for Coffin Comics! This chapel of ritual Smells of dead human sacrifices From the altar Join us this FRIDAY for the LADY DEATH: RITUAL! LADY DEATH: RITUAL EXCLUSIVES EXCLUSIVES GO LIVE: Friday, Sept. 28 at 9:00AM MST (Arizona Time) EXCLUSIVES SHIP: Week Ending October 5, 2018 ORDER LIMIT ADVISORY: Due to the heavy demand we experience for these limited products, all comic book exclusives have defined order
Archives for September 2018
NAVIGATING YOUR NIGHTMARE SYMPHONY BACKER SURVEY
Thanks again for backing Lady Death: Nightmare Symphony on Kickstarter! We are distributing our first 5% of backer surveys on Monday, September 24 and the remaining 95% of backer surveys will be distributed on Tuesday, September 25. Because of a lot of you are first-time backers on Kickstarter, we have prepared some helpful information on how to navigate and respond to your backer survey. STEP 1: SURVEY QUESTIONS
NEW 24 HOUR EDITIONS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER ON THURSDAY!
BECAUSE YOU DEMANDED IT! The “24 HOUR EDITIONS” are back! Here’s the deal: We are offering these new editions for 24 HOURS only at Lady Death Store! After 24 hours, these editions will be RETIRED FOREVER! LAUNCH DATE: Thursday, September 13 at 12:00PM MST (Arizona Time) ORDER CUT-OFF: Friday, September 14 at 12:00PM (Arizona Time) ESTIMATED SHIP DATE: Week Ending September 28, 2018 24 HOUR EDITION COMICS LADY DEATH: ECHOES #1 – LADY BAT BLUE EDITION Interiors: Various