«

»

May 12

LADY DEATH RETURNS TO MOTOR CITY!

 

motorcity-blue-croppedLady Death never rests! The LADY DEATH: RESURRECTION tour continues in full swing in her return to Motown for Motor City ComicCon, taking place May 15-17 at Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, MI.

 

 

 

 

Lady Death creator Brian Pulido will be attendance for the entire weekend. Stop by the Coffin Comics Booth (Booth # TBD) at the show. Show off your Chaos! Universe ink and cosplay! Bring your collectibles – BP loves seeing it all!

 

hero_logo_colorBP is happy to sign your stuff during the show! But he also kindly asks that you consider making a donation to Hero Initiative, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping veteran comic creators in need!

 

 

 

 

 

THE SHOW EXCLUSIVES

The show doors open at 12:30PM EDT! Three authentically rare Lady Death exclusives are to be unveiled at the show:

 

LD_CR1P_Hellbent_WebLADY DEATH: CHAOS RULES #1 PREVIEW – HELLBENT EDITION
Cover illustrated by Dheeraj Verma (pencils) and Sabine Rich (color). Get the inside scoop on the upcoming Lady Death original graphic novel, Chaos Rules! SPOILER WARNING: Secrets revealed inside! Limited to just 50 serially numbered copies! $15.00 (convention price); $20.00 (online price).

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LD_DW1_Violet_WebLADY DEATH: DRAGON WARS #1 – VIOLET EDITION
Cover illustrated by Sabine Rich. Edition enhanced with real Swarovski crystals, designed by Francisca Pulido! Limited to 99 serially numbered copies. $40.00.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LD_Rev1_NaughtyCryptic_WebLADY DEATH: REVELATIONS #1 – NAUGHTY CRYPTIC EDITION
Cover illustrated by Mike Krome (pencils) and Ula Mos (color). Premium card stock cover! Limited to 99 serially numbered copies. $40.00.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can’t make it to the show? No problem! The above exclusives will also be available for preorder exclusively at Lady Death Store starting at 9:00AM MST Arizona (that’s 12:00PM for our East Coast fiends) on May 15, 2015!

All Motor City exclusives preordered at Lady Death Store are scheduled to ship beginning May 20, 2015.

 

CHAOS RULES KICKSTARTER/BACKERKIT UPDATE

Today, we look forward to receiving our final shipment of Lady Death: Chaos Rules books from the printing press in Canada – and we’ll be working super-hard all this week to get the backer rewards fulfilled and shipped! We appreciate everyone’s patience throughout this process.

The wait will be totally worth it – we promise that Chaos Rules will totally blow your mind! Stay tuned for pics of the completed rewards on the Kickstarter Page!

 

 

 

WE NEED EVERYONE’S SURVEYS! About 91% of our backers have completed their surveys and are on standby for shipment. We’re still waiting for the remaining 9% of you to fill out your surveys! It only takes a couple of minutes! If you haven’t yet completed your survey, you can easily do so here! We can’t ship your rewards out until your survey is complete, so don’t be that guy or gal! 😉

 

LADY DEATH: RESURRECTION! TOUR SCHEDULE

Here are our confirmed convention appearances through June 2015:

More dates to be added as info becomes available!

 

 

LONG LIVE LADY DEATH!!!